Commercial Window Films
Tinted Windows Can Control Heat Gain, Improve Safety & Security And Is Energy Efficient
Commercial Tinted windows do much more than simply control heat gain; they also improve the safety, security, energy efficiency and appearance of your building. We only use the most superior films on the market. Window films make a noticeable difference both inside and out.
Film options include: Solar rejection, TruView clear, reflective and non-reflective, safety and security, and decorative film. Being there is a complete selection of films that vary in color, density, and heat rejection qualities, we will help you choose a film that offers your building the ideal balance of aesthetic and performance characteristics.
Why Apply Window Film To Your Building?
- Reduce 99% of damaging UV rays
- Reduction of harsh glare
- Workers don’t have to strain or squint to see computers
- Reduces heat loss in winter and heat gain in summer
- Reduce energy expenses all year
- End thermostat wars between sections of the building as temperature imbalances are minimized
- Extends the life of furnishings and equipment
- Possible tax deduction as energy efficient upgrade
- Enhance curb appeal with our extensive options, including virtually clear options
- Retains view with excellent visibility
- Added security against accidents, break ins, and/ or storms
- Safety and security film make entry extremely difficult, this film deters burglary without unsightly bars.
What Are Your Options?
Since there is a complete selection of films that vary in color, density, and heat rejection qualities, we can show you a film that offers your building the ideal balance of aesthetic and performance characteristics.
Our installations are only performed by trained professionals. We will complete the installation within an estimated time period, with very minimal disruption from our team. If preferred we are flexible to accommodate the installation being done after hours. Contact us today for more information and to schedule an estimate.
For more information call (843) 496-0059 or book online
|Monday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|